Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Studio J!










Happy New Year's Eve!

WOW! the last day of the year...can you believe it? I am always sad to see Christmas end and this year is no different BUT I am excited about the New Year and my plans to simplify and really enjoy paper crafting, scrapbooking and telling my stories! New products, new classes...alot of FUN awaits!

I did do some Studio J layouts last night while watching a movie with my family. They are very simple but that is what I love most about them!

Yesterday I shared a post all about the AWESOME special CTMH is offering during the month of January. I also shared some Studio J facts. If you have not already read it be sure to take a peek. I give you permission to treat yourself to a Studio J Membership TODAY so that you are all ready to take advantage of the Members Only Special that begins tomorrow! PLease feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love every single one!