Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Mad For You: December Stamp of the Month




/a>
Happy Monday!
Before I share this limited AWESOME stamp set with you I want to make you aware of some blog template difficulties I am having. Over the weekend I changed my blog background, as I do every month. However, when I changed it I must have clicked on something to change the format. All the info I usually have on the left side of my blog is now found at the very bottom of each post. I have been trying (for more hours than you want to know) to get this changed back to the original format but have not had success as of today. I am hoping to get down to the Apple Store to get help but won't be able to do that for several days or even next week. So, please be sure to scroll all the way down to get the updated info on December Club projects, Paper Crafting Special, Stamp of the Month, etc.!

I am in LOVE with the December Stamp of the Month: MAD ABOUT YOU! It consists of 14 images and is perfect for Valentine's, family, friends, etc. So many wonderful uses this stamp set has! Here are a few cards created using this stamp set. This stamp set is available only during DECEMBER. You can purchase it for full retail price ($17.95) OR you can purchase it for the VERY LOW PRICE of $5.00 with a minimum $50 purchase! WOW!!! That is an incredible deal!

No comments: