Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

FREE STUDIO J CLASS and Video!






I am also offering a FREE STUDIO J CLASS on MONDAY, JANUARY 30 6:30-8:00 p.m. I invite you to bring your laptop (if you have one-if not-no worries-you can play a bit on mine) and learn the ins and outs of Studio J.
I encourage you to visit my website and play with this incredibly easy program prior to the class (it is FREE to play!). At the class I will take you step by step through the process of creating a fabulous layout in less than 30 minutes. And then I will introduce you to some fun tips on creating a more detailed layout. I do ask that you download at least 10 photos (of one event) to your computer prior to coming to class.

PLEASE R.S.V.P for this class STUDIO J CLASS on/before WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 25th!

I would LOVE to make this a monthly class where you can come to my home with your laptop and create 10 layouts away from the distractions of home. If this is something you would be interested in participating in please let me know!

CTMH is hosting a super special for Studio J Members all month long! If you are a 3-month or 12-month Studio J member you can create 9 layouts and get the 10th layout FREE! Being a Studio J member is really a great investment if you are interested in getting your family stories and memories recorded. I have shared lots of information about the Membership Program with y'all in the past. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!

No comments: