Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Fun With Kids!








Yesterday was such a fun day! 15 GREAT gals ages 6-12 came over to create fun Valentines and Button Jewelry. These girls are CREATIVE!!!!!! And oh so kind and fun. I truly enjoyed offering this fun workshop to them!

Did your child miss out on this fun afternoon? No Worries! I will be offering more fun kid's classes each month. And I am super excited to begin a monthly scrapbook club for children! Our first class will be held on THURSDAY, MARCH 1st 6:00-7:30 p.m. My instruction is FREE. You only pay for the product that will be used at each monthly class. Photos of the layouts and all the details are below. Contact me today to sign your child(ren) up today! PLease r.s.v.p on/before MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13th.

KIDS SCRAPBOOK CLUB!
We will meet once a month to create 2-2 page 12 x 12 layouts.
All supplies will be provided except for adhesives and scissors.
Each monthly kit will cost $15.00.
My instruction will be FREE. The monthly class cost will just be for the product each scrapbooker will be using. Any left over product is their’s to take home!

I’d like to see if THURSDAYS work for this class.
We will meet the first week of each month (unless otherwise noted)
6:00-7:30 p.m.
(if we need to adjust the schedule as the year progresses we can-if your child(ren) is interested in joining this scrapbook club and Thursdays do not work for you PLEASE let me know!)

I will have the next month’s projects on display one month in advance so children will know what photos to bring to class.

I will offer a one time introductory discount for the 12 x 12 album.
Normally the "Quick-Pic" album would cost $12.00 but I will offer a sign-up special for just $11.00.  This album is a great starter album that has a "window" in the front that I will embellish with each participants first initial.  The albums come in Nave Blue, Dark Cranberry or Dark Cocoa.  The club members can choose their color upon registering.

FIRST CLASS WILL BE:

THURSDAY, MARCH 1st
6:00-7:30 p.m.

No comments: