Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Children's Valentine Class



KIDS VALENTINE WORKSHOP
DATE: SUNDAY, JANUARY 29th
TIME: 1:00-2:30
COST: $15.00
R.S.V.P: FRIDAY, JANUARY 13th

Love is in the air and there are treats to be made! I invite your child(ren) to join me in this very fun creative class! The children will create 10 lollipop covers using a variety of cardstock, paper flowers, sparkles, pearls and gems, a valentine button ring and they will also embellish a fun box with an assortment of pattern papers, a button clasp and fun bow on top. This box will be perfect to hold the lollipops, Valentines the children receive Or it is perfect for storing hair accessories, jewelry or other collections.

Class fee includes ALL materials needed to create all projects, as well as 10 lollipops to go with the lollipop toppers.

Please r.s.v.p on/before FRIDAY, JANUARY 13th (so that I have time to place the orders and have them arrive in time for the class).

1 comment:

Rick and Kori said...

Amy,

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I remember you from the cruise and am grateful for your friendship with my mom :) I loved your sweet words of advice and wisdom. Thank you for thinking of me!

Kori

PS This class looks adorable!