Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to You!
I hope you are able to enjoy your day with family and friends.
My family started the day with a Cinnamon Roll and Hot Chocolate Breakfast. We are watching the Parade on T.V and enjoying the relaxation of the day. I am cooking a dinner complete with turkey, stuffing (my favorite), sweet potato/cranberry casserole, cranberry sauce, rolls, pumpkin pie, etc. The kitchen is starting to smell REALLY Yummy!
I had fun last night creating a fun Thanksgiving Breakfast table for my children.
The "drumsticks" were made from lunch bags I cut in half. They are filled with candy and then wrapped with white paper I "fringed."
The pilgrim hats were made from black cardstock.

I have so much to be thankful for this year. You, my blog readers, being one of my many blessings.
Thank you for stopping by, thank you for all your support and thank you for your friendship!

Happy Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Lisa Stenz said...

Happy Thanksgiving my friend! I hope you guys have a wonderful, blessed day! Hugs from Sunny California! xoxo

Unknown said...

What an AWESOME mom you are! I'm so grateful for you and our friendship. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!