Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday Special!

My Black Friday Sale is still going on but I wanted to add one more special in honor of Cyber Monday. Details are below. Black Friday and Cyber Monday specials can not be combined.


BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!!!


Purchase 2 stamp sets, inkpads and/or level 2 paper or shade pack, and get the third one free!

Mix and match, your choice! No limit!


Offer applies to all stamp sets, level 2 paper packs, shade packs, and ink pads.


Buy 2 stamp sets, get the third one free!
Buy one paper pack, one stamp set and get an inkpad free!
Buy 6 inkpads and get 3 inkpads free!
Mix it up, match it up, enjoy the savings of free products!

This offer is only available for emailed order, it is not available through my Close to My Heart shopping website.

Email me your list of items to order, and include your MAILING ADDRESS. I will contact you with your total due and instructions to pay by Credit/debit card.

This sale will only be available until midnight East Coast time, November 28th.

No comments: