Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Black Friday Specials Announced!




BLACK FRIDAY WITH AMY MCGREW AND CTMH!

It is that time of year again! I am excited about the specials I have planned for the Black Friday 2011 Season. Take a peak below-I think you will find at least one (if not more) specials to tickle your fancy!

These specials will fun through MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28th.

Be sure to read all the way to the end of this email to learn about a special for the first 10 individuals who place orders!

These special can not be combined with club orders.


Cricut Art Philosophy- 15% off PLUS a FREE A size Stamp Set. $84.95 without Stamp of the Month, $89.95 with stamp of the month!
Here is how it works-
  • Email me your order. You will have a choice to either buy the cartridge with the Stamp of the Month or without the Stamp Of the Month. (See stamp of the month below)
  • IMPORTANT- In your email please include BLACK FRIDAY ORDER in the subject line!
  • Be sure to include your name, and your shipping address.
  • Please tell me your choice of your free stamp set. (A size is $6.95 or less)
  • This offer is good through Monday, November 28th at 12 p.m.


Take 20% off any coordinating stamp sets! Here are the details-
  • Email me your order. I will figure out your total with the discount and send you an invoice!
  • IMPORTANT- In your email please include BLACK FRIDAY ORDER in the subject line!
  • Be sure to include your name, approximate date of your order, and your shipping address.
  • If your order qualifies, let me know if you want the Stamp Of The Month and The Holiday Wishes stamp.




10% off any How To Books-
15% off The Exclusive Ink Organizer
Buy 3 Paper packets- get one FREE!

  • Email me your order. I will figure out your total with the discount and send you an invoice!
  • IMPORTANT- In your email please include BLACK FRIDAY ORDER in the subject line!
  • Be sure to include your name, and your shipping address.
  • If your order qualifies, let me know if you want to add the Stamp Of The Month and The Holiday Wishes stamp. (See info in below articles).
FIRST TEN CUSTOMERS that order will get a FREE SURPRISE GIFT! I will let you know when I invoice you if you are one of the first ten to order!






Happy, Happy Thanksgiving-I am so thankful for you and LOVE being your CTMH Consultant!


Let the Shopping begin!

Amy


No comments: