Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

GOBBLE!

Hello!
I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend! Here in Charleston the weather has been cold and crisp a
nd very "Fall-ish." I LOVE it! My parents have been visiting for the past 2 weeks. Yesterday my mom and I did some holiday shopping. I am rally getting in the holiday mood! On November 1st my jack-o-lanterns came down and the turkeys came out. I love Thanksgiving and decorating my home for this particular holiday. I got creative last night and created this "Gobble" banner to hang in our kitchen area. I have been making banners for over a year now (They are so fun to make and add they add
some fun my home decor too!).
This particular banner came together quite easy because I was able to use the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. I also used the "Dreamin'" paper pack and the chocolate/white striped ribbon and the my creations banner (it served as the base for each pennant).

Enjoy!


No comments: