Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

FREE Cricut Demo on Saturday!

Happy Monday!
I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend and the start of your week is going well.
I am hosting a FREE Cricut Demo this coming Saturday, November 19th from 9:30-10:00 a.m. This is the fun FREE project you will be creating. It is a heart shaped "Santa" box that is perfect for placing a gift card, jewelry, candy or just about any small gift! I will guide you in making this adorable box during the demo. Following the demo I will be holding my "Wonderland/Icling Overlay Card Class.
If you would like t join us in this free demo please contact me via email or phone on/before TOMORROW, NOVEMBER 15th so that I can prepare your kit. If you are interested in taking the Wonderland/Icling Overlay class please contact e a.s.a.p. I may have 1-2 extra kits available.
Hope to see you Saturday!


SMiles,
Amy

1 comment:

Lisa Stenz said...

Hey there my friend! I am laughing that you posted the Sanata heart box project today. I just finished a larger version of it last night and was going to post it on my blog today too. Yours came out super cute! xoxo