Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

$50 in FREE PRODUCT!


Greetings!
Yesterday I posted on my blog a BIG Sale I am having. I have cleaned out and organized my stamp/scrap room. I have bins of retired products on sale for $20, $10, $7 , $5 and $2.50. I also have current product available at the regular price. All these products are perfect for creating your holiday greeting card s, gift tags, gifts, paper crafting product, etc.

I created these three candy cane toppers using the CTMH Cricut. Aren't they adorable?! I am so excited to get some special candy canes for these toppers and then give them to my children. I think they will like the topper just as much as the candy cane!

I am amazed with how much the CTMH Cricut Cartridge does. It can cut over 700 images and I LOVE how many of the CTMH stamps coordinate with the cartridge, along with the dimensional elements and chipboard pieces...AMAZING!

I also have 2 CTMH Cricut Bundles here at my house. I am giving away $50 in retired product to the two individuals who purchase each bundle!!!!! You can stop over TODAY and pick up bothy our Cricut Bundle AND pick out $50 in product to take along with you, as well! Is the Cricut Bundle on your Wish List this year? Tell your loved one about this amazing deal and have him/her contact me! Want to give a GREAT gift to a loved one? Contact me today to take advantage of this incredible offer!

No comments: