Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Team Builders Conference


As you all know, last week I attended an amazing Close To My Heart conference in Utah. The event was for Directors and above and alot of time was spent on discussing a proposal for a new compensation plan. I am excited about the proposed plan which will go into effect in October of this year. Close To My Heart truly knows how to take care of it's consultants. CTMH is such a classy company-I am so proud to be a part of it! I would love to share the opportunity of becoming a CTMH Consutlant with you. If you are interested in learning more about this exciting "job" (can I really call it a JOB if I am having so much fun with it-it never seems to be like work to me!) please feel free to contact me. I'd love to chat with you.
Besides learning about the proposal, we were able to get creative, eat great
meals and we were defintiely SPOILED with products and gifts. I had two wonderful roommates who made the event that much more fun (love ya Lisa and Michelle!). Below are some photos of all the fun we had. Enjoy!
Happy Weekend!


No comments: