Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Kids Valentines are so much fun! INCREDIBLE Sign Up SPECIAL!

Happy Friday! Happy Weekend!
It has been one busy week and it is going to be an action packed weekend for the McGrew Family. On Sunday 13 girls ages 7-10 are coming over to make 12- 3 x 3 Valentine Cards (I love this little size!) and to decorate this fun recipe size box. My two daughters, Molly and Payton are two of the participants. I love that they can come to "WORK" with me! What a wonderful job I have. The majority of my classes take place right here in my home and my children can attend my classes. It doesn't get any better than that!

Do you love to scrapbook, make cards and create fun things with paper, stamps, inks and AWESOME accessories?

Would like to earn money doing all of these favorite things?

Would you love to purchase top of the line products at a discount?

Would you like to earn incentive trips all over the world?

Would you like to meet and become best friends with wonderful people all across the USA and Canada?

Would you like to make others happy by teaching them stamping and scrapbooking techniques?

If you said YES to any and all of the above quesitons then contact me TODAY!

Close To My Heart is hosting an AMAZING sign-up special the entire month of February that you will not want to miss out on!
It's called "FREE, FREE, & FABULOUS! If you join CLose To My Heart in February you will earn an additional Consultant Kit FREE and Free Products!

I'd love to have you join my team! Let's Get Started Today!







No comments: