Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Find Your Style



Today I wanted to share several cards that were created using the January 2011 Stamp of the Month "Find Your Style. I participated in a swap using this stamp set. These are several of the cards I received in the swap. As always, you can earn all stamp of the month sets FREE or at a discount based on your individual order. However, during the month of January ONLY you can earn this stamp set just by purchasing the NEW "Wings Workshop on the Go" and four other items in the Inspirations brochure! This means you can earn the stamp set (a $26 value) FREE by ordering LESS than the usual $100 order! Contact me today to see how. If you have not gotten a copy of the Inspirations brochure please let me know. I still have a handful here and would love to give one to you!

No comments: