Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Fun Projects with NEW product!




My dear friend, Lisa gave me this heart shaped box filled with mini candy bars while we were rooming together at the Close To My Heart Team Builders Conference.
If you look closely you will see that she used NEW paper to embellish the box and the m
ini candy bars. The name of this kit is "Sophia" and it will be available to purchase on February 1st

(one week from tomorrow). This kit screams pink and green and spring! You are going to love it!
I made these notebooks for Lisa and Michelle using an
other NEW Kit coming out on February 1st. This kit is called "Sweetheart." It has a pink and black color scheme and is going to be perfect for not only Valentine Themed projects but ma
ny others, as well. I used a new stamp set for their monogram. It is called "Token Alphabet" (item #E1020). Oh My! This set is my new favorite. I know I will be using it for many a project! I am also in love all the new ribbons-here I used the big ruffly ribbon in the new Pink Ribbon Collection
(item #Z1384) to wrap up Lisa and Michelle's gifts. I love the vintage touch it adds to the packaging!

If you have not already contacted me for your own copy of the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book please do TODAY. This is one publication you are not going to want to live without!


No comments: