Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy 2011!!!!!
WOW...has another year really passed us by? It seems like the older I get, the faster the years go. It makes me realize just how important it is to cherish each day and make the most of all LIFE has to offer.
It's a new year and with that comes lots of new projects, product, classes, etc!
As many of you know, my family and I were up in Connecticut celebrating the holidays with my parents, siblings and their families. It was a perfect Christmas...ending with a beautiful snow blizzard which allowed us one extra day up in New England. One thing for sure is...I will ALWAYS be a New England Gal! The snow was the perfect ending to a perfect holiday vacation!
Now we are back home and it is back to reality! I am still trying to get organized and I am anxious to start designing new club projects and classes. I will be posting exciting layouts, cards and projects as soon as I get my box of NEW PRODUCT! CAN'T WAIT!
Stop by again soon to see the JANUARY Stamp of the Month!

Once again...HAPPY, HAPPY New Year!



No comments: