Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

INCREDIBLE DEALS ON MY WEBSITE!!!!!


Hello!
I am writing to you from Salt Lake City, Utah. I am here to attend a "Team Builders" conference that Close To My Heart is sponsoring for Directors and above. I think it is so cool that the Close To My Heart Corporate Office sponsors events like this. It gives us an opportunity to share and discuss ideas to help better our customer service and be better team leaders. I LOVE this company!

I ALSO LOVE this company because of all the SUPERIOR PRODUCTS they provide scrapbookers, stampers and paper crafters. HURRY!!!! Check out my website NOW (amy.myctmh.com) to take advantage of some FANTASTIC SAVINGS TODAY! Close To My Heart just added some hot new discounted products. Stickease, card kits, etc. HURRY...they will sell out QUICKLY!

Happy Shopping!

No comments: