Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010


“STUDIO J” MEMBERSHIPS are HERE!

I am excited to introduce you scrapbooking the “Studio J” way! Studio J helps you turn digital photos into two-page layouts quickly and easily, saving you time and money.

If you have not tried Studio J yet, you are in for a real treat! It is one of the fastest and easiest ways to catch up on your scrapbooking, not to mention it is super fun!

Starting September 8th, you will be able to purchase a Studio J Membership that will save you money and get you a few extra freebies. You can purchase a 1-year or 3-month Membership, or even a 5-pack to give as a gift or so you can try it out before committing to a longer term membership.

“What does a membership get me,” you ask? You get all your layouts at half price, free shipping once a month, free jpeg files of your layouts, exclusive membership only kits, and special promotions and freebies to be announced. Where else can you get a digital layout for only $3.24 per page (12 x 12 size) without having to pay for software, upgrades, kits, etc. It is ALL included!

Try it before you buy it. Create an account by going to my website (amy.myctmh.com). Click on the “Studio J” tab on the left side of the home page. Upload your photos. Choose your layout and kit. Then play around until you get the layout to look the way you want. ALL FOR FREE!!!!! Then you can decide if you want to purchase the layout(s). The regular price for a 2-page 12 x 12 layout is $12.95. The membership price for a 2-page 12 x 12 layout is $6.48!

I have always been a classic scrapbooker. I love to cut paper and create with the actual products so I have to admit and say I was not all that excited about the online scrapbooking program. But Boy Oh Boy!!!!! Once I started playing with Studio J I have fallen in love with scrapbooking all over again! I will always continue scrapbooking the classic way but it has been so nice (not to mention FUN) scrapbooking while sitting on the couch watching a movie with my family, traveling in the car on a road trip and while waiting for my children’s dance and art lesson to finish up! There is nothing to clean up AND starting September 8th I can make multiple copies of my layouts because I purchased the 12-mppnth memberhsip. Sharingmy layouts with fmaily and firends is abut to get so easy and affordable! And the layouts come back looking like the REAL classic scrapbooking layout! I am truly amazed by it’s simplicity (I am technology challenged- if I can do this EVERYONE can do it!)!

Here are some of the benefits of having a STUDIO J Membership:

*50% off retail rice on custom-orinted layouts-that's just $6.50 for 2 pages ($3.25 per page-and it includes your photos-no photo printing cost!)
*FREE shipping and handling on your monthly order!
*FREE page protectors for your layouts!
*FREE .jpeg t use to mail to others,post on Facebook AND/OR print locally!
*EXCLUSIVE KITS AND PATTERNS available to Studio J Members ONLY!
*EXCLUSIVE CAMPAIGNS AND DEALS throughout your membership!

There are three options to buying a membership:

*$99 Annual Memebership-12 months of continuous usage (up to 10 layouts per month at the $6.50 price)- BEST DEAL!

*$30 3-Month Trail provides you with all the same, but just for 3 months

*$55 Studio J Gift Certificates can be purchased by you as a GIFT for others! This allows your gift recipient to make five 2-page layouts for free and you pay only $11 per layout as your gift to them.

...and to make it even BETTER...you can get it for 50% off by hosting a gathering or becoming a Close to My Heart Consultant. If you host a CTMH Gathering locally or online and your order total is $250 or more, you will get $40 in hostess rewards AND you will qualify to choose Hostess Reward Plus Collection Four- a 12 month Studio J Membership AND a Faux Leather Album-a $123.95 value for only $61.98!

OR...

*for only $129 (that's only $30 more than the cost of a membership) you can choose to become a CTMH consultant and add the "choose me 2" option to your New Consultant Kit along with 2 other bundles of products. AND as a Consultant, you will get an additional 22% off all your future purchases, bringing your per layout price down to just $5.00!!!!

I hope you will give it a try today!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I am always here to help!

I am so excited to invite all those who are local to a very special gathering at my home on Wednesday, September 15 at 7:00 p.m. I will demonstrate how to use Studio J on our large t.v. screen. If you own a laptop please feel free to bring it along with you so you can play along wit me. If you don’t have a laptop-no worries! There will be time for you to give this outstanding scrapbooking program a try using my computer.

I do hope you will join me on September 15th to learn more about this program. If you are not a scrapbooker (but have always wanted to be), if you never seem to have the time to scrapbook the classic way, if you want to learn about the best online scrapbooking program on the market today then please join me!

Light snacks and beverages will be served. Please r.s.v.p on/before MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12th! Feel free to bring a friend!

I will be giving away one free Studio J layout the night of the gathering!

I will be posting more photos of the layouts I have created in Studio J so be sure to visit my Blog again!






No comments: