Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

A Few Cards


T.G.I.F!!!!!
Boy...it has been a busy couple of weeks. I do apologize for not posting as much these last several weeks. Life has been hectic...and I seem to be spending more of my free time on Studio J these days. Have you checked it out and played with this INCREDIBLE online scrapbooking tool exclusive to Close To My Heart? If not...carve out some time this weekend to play. You will be so happy you did!

I am preparing for the Heirloom Paper Festival which is being held in Anderson, SC next week. I have a booth there so please stop by and see me if you are planning to attend the show. I am also teaching a card class on Friday morning. Visit the Heirloom Website to learn about the details and register today!

Here are a few of the cards I am offering as "make & take" projects at my booth. The fall themed cards feature the new Olivia Paper Pack and the top card uses the stamp set called "The Present: (item #D1436). The second fall theme card uses a set called "Timeless." This set is only available with the Olivia Workshop on the Go Kit (#G1013). I love the workshop on the Go kits. These are the kits we use in scrapbook and card club. You receive an exclusive stamp set, a level 2 paper pack and some type of embellishment. The Olivia Workshop on the Go kit comes with the NEW! Shimmer Brads. All Workshop on the Go kits are just $35 (this includes shipping and tax). The current Workshop on the Go kits can be found on page 24-25 of the New Autumn/Winter Idea Book.
This weekend I will post the two holiday cards I am also offering in my booth! Be sure to stop by and check them out!

No comments: