Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Home Decor Project




I love the new Mix & Mingle Album in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book. This little go-anywhere album (#z1334) includes 2 clear and 5 white chipboard pages in 4 die-cut shapes for eye-popping variety. Jump rings are included with the album. The possiblities of this little album are endless! Here you will see I have created a fall sign and when you turn the album over it reveals a holiday themed sign.
I am also sharing a little box I created using 2 of the clear pages. I created the flower out of ribbon. Be sure to visit my website and click on CTMH T.V and watch the episode on Ribbon Rosettes and learn how EASY it is to create flowers from ribbon!
So, not only can you create a
mini album with the Mix & Mingle Album...you can also create many other things, as well!
I want to thank both Chris Green and Annette Green for sharing their ideas using the Mix & Mingle Album. They were the two who inspired me to create these fun paper projects.

No comments: