Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

HAPPY SEPTEMBER!

TODAY is the Day!!!!!! The 2010 Autumn/Winter Idea Book goes live TODAY!!!!! Oh my oh my...if you have not gotten your own Autumn/Winter Idea Book please contact me TODAY! You definitely want this resource to add to your stamping, scrapping and paper crafting library! You can also view the Idea Book online. Just visit my website (amy.myctmh.com) and click on the image of the front cover of the Idea Book. Here is a photo of a card created using the September Stamp of the Month "Thriller" (#D1442). This stamp set is sure to please the Halloween Lover in all of us! The paper used on this card is also a NEW paper pack which is called "Hooligans."
You can purchase the Stamp of the Month Stamp Set at full price or earn it at a discount. If you are not familiar with how the Stamp of the Month program works please contact me and I will be happy to help you.
I will be posting more artwork created with new product so please be sure to stop by frquently!

No comments: