Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

"YEAR IN PICUTRES" WORKSHOP SERIES!

YEAR IN PICUTRES MONTHLY WORKSHOP
(“YIP” CLUB)
How would you like to learn a system where you can highlight a month of your life at a time in a simple, organized manner? The “Year in Pictures” workshop series is just the class for you if you have answered “YES” to the above question!
This series of classes stems from Becky Higgins “Project 365” and “Project Life” idea. The end result is an album that highlights the every day, as well as, the special occasions that occur in your life every day of the year! I take a photo every day and will showcase these “every day” photos in my YIP album. If you don’t wish to take a photo a day, that is fine. You can use your monthly kit to highlight a month of your life at a time. The kit will consist of simple two-page layouts that feature seven photos-one for every day of the week plus journaling using stamps, inks and the Photo Storage Page Protectors. I just love these things! They can hold 6 – 4”x6” photos on each side for a total of 12 pictures! They work perfectly for this type of album. I will be posting my March 1-6th layout to my blog early next week.
Please join me on THURSDAY, APRIL 1st for our first class (PLEASE R.S.V.P on/before MARCH 19th). If you have not yet taken any photos in March start doing so now. Then bring your photos to class on April 1st and you will create your pages, add your journaling and go home with the entire month on March scrapped and journaled! How is that for accomplishment!
We will continue in this format every month for the entire year!
The class will meet on the FIRST THRUSDAY NIGHT of each month from 6:30-8:30 p.m. The first 6 people to sign up will received a FREE INK PAD so contact me TODAY!
The monthly cost will be just $15.00. This covers your page protectors, papers and use of my stamps and inks. You just need to bring your photos and basic tool kit each month to class (paper trimmer, adhesives, memory glue dots, scissors).
Occasionally I may use some type of other embellishment on my layout which will be an optional add-on for you if you choose.

Thank you to Pamela O'Conner and Melissa McBride for sharing their ideas and inspiration with me in forming this club. I appreciate your willingness to share!

1 comment: