Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Cupcakes Anyone?


Hello! I am alive! Sorry for my lack in posting the last few days. I have been sick with that nasty cold that is going around. Man...it hit me like a ton of bricks. One minute I felt great and then next, I could not stop sneezing and my head felt as if it weighed 100 pounds.
Anyway, I am on my way to recovery (thank goodness!). I am actually leaving in the morning to vendor at a crop. The crop is a Cupcake Theme! How cool is that? I became hooked on all things cupcakes about a year ago...thanks to my gal pal, Shannon (hi Shannon!). Anyway, tomorrow should be fun. This layout is the project those attending the crop can make and take at my booth. I hope they have as much fun creating it as I did!
I have the car packed and my clothes laid out for the morning...get a load of this...my daughter's hair stylist painted CUPCAKES on my jeans! I am really getting into this whole Cupcake Theme, eh?! I will be sure to post a photo of me from the crop sporting my cupcake jeans upon my arrival back home!
I hope all my croppin' friends plan to stop in and visit me-I look forward to seeing y'all in the morning!
Happy Weekend Friends!
SMiles,
Amy

No comments: