Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

March Stamp of the Month: A Little Everything


Happy March 1st!

Wow!!! This year is really going much too quickly for me. It is already March 1st...time to start thinking about spring, shamrocks and Easter eggs!


With each new month comes an exclusive new stamp set from Close To My Heart that is available for that month only. Once the month is gone, the stamp set is gone. The stamp set chosen for March is perfect for card making and /or journaling scrapbook layouts. I love all the sentiments and the whimsical fonts the sentiments are written in! You can see the entire stamp set on my blog (amy.myctmh.com) in the upper right hand corner.
The photo above shows you a variety of cards created using the stamp of the month: "A Little Everything."

I created the card you see here. It keeps rotating when I try to post it but I wanted you to see it up close so hopefully you get the idea. You can see it in the center of the board I posted above postioned the correct way. The stamp of the month can be purchase for it's retail price OR you can earn a discount on it or even earn it for FREE! If you place a $25 order you can purchase the stamp of the month at a 25% discount. Place a $50 order and receive a 50% discount, place a $75 order and purchase the stamp set at a 75% discount or place a $100 order and earn the stamp of the month for FREE! You can place your order directly from my webiste (amy.myctmh.com) or contact me and I will be happy to place your order for you!

No comments: