Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

How Can It Be...

...my first born child is 12 TODAY! Oh my goodness...12 years old. Where has the time gone? I told Tucker James this morning that I remember kssing his cute little feet all day long when he was a baby (I won't go near his feet now!). I am really feeling a bit melancholy today as I remember all the the fun we have had over the past 12 years. I wish the next 12 would pass by more slowly.

Tucker is growing into a fine young man. Stan and I are so proud of him and thank God every day for blessing us with him. Tucker had his friend party on Saturday night and tonight we are going to his favorite restaurant (On The Border) for dinner and more celebrating. I will share the layouts I create once I create them.
Have a happy day everyone!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Tucker. They do grow fast. Just remember that no matter how big he gets, he will always be your baby. And, you have lots to look forward to as he continues to get older.