Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Do You like FREE product????

Do you???? If you answered "yes!" than keep reading. Close To My Heart has an incredible offer for you during the month of March.
Here are all the details:
If you have been thinking about doing what I do...being a Close To My Heart Consultant than NOW is the time to sign up! When you order your kit you will receive an additional four BRAND NEW STAMP SETS FREE! (all four of the upcoming stamp of the month sets are included in your kit). The retail value of the free stamp sets total $91.80 which nearly covers the price of your new Consutant Kit. When all is said and done, you will receive more than $400 in INCREDIBLE new products for only $99.00!
The month of March is the time for YOU to make all your stamping and scrappin' dreams come true! I love my job as a CTMH Consultant! I love being my own boss and making my own hours. I love the unlimited earning potential I have as a CTMH Consultant.
If you are a hobbyist and just want the discount then you can sign up now to take advantage of this amazing incentive! You will be able to get all of your scrapping and stamping products at a great discount...and the Stamp of the Month sets for May, June, July and August TODAY (that is another perk to being a consultant-you get all the product BEFORE customers can order them!)! Buisness Builders and Hobbyists are ALWAYS welcome on my Close To My Heart Team.
Here is what you receive in your Consultant Kit:



Close To My Heart has a nice "Add-On" option to the consultant kit (Gee, I wish I got a kit like this when I signed up 11 1/2 years ago!).

For an additional $60 you can purchase the "Scrapbooking Bonus Pack."
This bundle consists of over $160 in product. Here is what you will receive.



For an additional $50 you can purchase the "Card Making Bonus Pack." This bundle consists of over $150 in product. Here is what you will receive.


You can purchase both the bonus packs, along with your Consultant kit for an even greater value! Feel free to sign up today on my website (amy.myctmh.com) or contact me and I will be happy to do it for you!

No comments: