Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Studio Splurge!

Studio J, Close To My Heart's premier online design sortware, uses CTMH proprietary patterns, papers, and color palettes so you can easily create memorable layouts. Close To my Heart is offering a special treat to everyone who signs up as a new consultant from October 1-31, 2009. When you successfully complete both levels in our exclusive Straight to the top (STTT), you'll receive even more than the STTT reward of $150 in free select products. You'll receive 10 FREE Studio J scrapbook layouts! When you add it all up, you can earn approximately $480 in free product!
Now is a GREAT time to become a Close To My Heart Consultant! I would LOVE to have you join my CTMH family and Heart-Throb team! Please feel free to contact me to answer any questions you may have or to help you sign up!

Make it a super weekend!

Smiles,
Amy

No comments: