Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

More Halloween Fun!

Happy Halloween Eve Everyone!
My family and I continue to enjoy having my parents in town. We are getting into the Fall Spirit by doing all sorts of fun things. I am sharing some more photos of our trip to the West Farm in Moncks Corner, SC, as well as some photos of Halloween treats I cooked up for the kids and the spooky bats Tucker, Molly and Payton made from mini pumpkins. I hope y'all have a wonderful Halloween! I'd like to close by sharing this cute little joke I received in my inbox this morning.

Make it a super day!






Three vampires walk into a bar.
"What can I get ya?" asks the bartender.
"Blood," orders the first vampire.
"Make it two," says the second.
The bartender looks at the third. "What about you, buddy?"
"Plasma," says the vampire.
"Okay," replies the barman. "Let me make sure I've got this straight. Two bloods and a blood light."
Happy Halloween! Enjoy the make-believe of this fun holiday.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Great joke. I'm still laughing.