Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

November Card Club



Hello!

I am excited about my November Card Club projects. We will be creating 2 each of the 3 cards you see here. We will also create 2 each of 3 other deisigns using the same papers, exclusive stamp set and embellishments. You can see all the cards we will create down below but, unfortunatley, my computer is playing tricks on me and it keeps rotating my photo and I can not get it to stop (sorry!). Hoepfully you can still get the idea!

I have also included all the detials about the November Card Club Kit. Anyone can join in on the class-you do not have to be a club member and you can also get the "kit to go." Feel free to contact me if youhave any questions!


The November Card Club will meet at my home on Monday, November 23rd at 6:30 p.m.

NOVEMBER KIT OF THE MONTH: CARD KIT
BASIC KIT: $34.59 plus $4.95 for long distance members (shipping cost)
Jingle Level 2 Paper Pack
“Something Special” Stamp Set
Twinkle Brads

ADD- ON OPTIONS:
Z1209 Cranberry Collection Designer Ribbon Rounds: $7.95
#Z1226 Dimensional Elements On Target: $5.95
#Z2167 Crème Brulee Ink Pad: $5.25
#Z2166 Tulip Ink Pad: $5.25
#Z2367 Crème Brulee Marker: $2.95
October Stamp of the Month: Holiday Warmth: discounted or FREE!





No comments: