Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

October Stamp of the Month: Holiday Warmth

Happy October!

Oh My... the year is flying by! October is one of my favorite months of the year. I love to watch as the leaves slowly change colors, the air gets cooler and the nights become shorter.

October is when I start thinking about the holidays,too! And the October Stamp of the Month, "Holiday Warmth" (item #D1376) is the perfect stamp set to get all of us in the holiday mood.

Here is a card I created using this festive stamp set. I colored the tree in with my water color pencils (#3505) and blending pen ((#3174). I embellished the tree with the new Twinkle Brads (#Z1220). I love these fun little brads-they are perfect for all your projects all year through!

You can purchase the October stamp of the month at full price for just $22.95 before shipping and tax OR you can earn it at a disocunt or better yet FREE!

Place a $25 order and you can purchase the stamp set at a 25% discount ($17.21)!

Place a $50 order and you can receive a 50% discount ($11.48)!

Place a $75 order and receive a 75% discount ($5.74)

Or

Place a $100 order and receive it FREE OF CHARGE!

You can place your order right on my website (amy.myctmh.com) or you can call me and I will be happy to place the order for you!

Here are few more cards created using the "Holiday Warmth" Stamp Set. These cards were created by fellow CTMH consultants whom I participated in a card swap with. Enjoy!

On a different note-I am having surgery tomorrow morning at 10:45. I have to have a tooth implant. I am told that I will not be in the mood to do much of anything for at least the first 48 hours following the surgery, thus, if you do not hear from me for a few days, that is why! As soon as I am feeling better I will tell you all about my daughter, Payton's Cup Cake Birthday Party!
SMiles,
Amy

No comments: