Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Spooky Creations


Halloween is just 3 weeks away. My children have already planned out their costumes! The 3 of them are going as a rock band! We found great outfits for the girls on sale. I love them because the girls will be able to wear them to school once Halloween is over! I love when I can purchase outfits on sale that have dual purposes! Now we need to work on Tucker's costume. He's a creative kid and has it all planned out so it should come together fairly easy.
Today I am sharing several cards that I received in a swap I participated in. All four of these cards were created using NEW stamp sets showcased in the current Autumn/Winter Idea Book.
Hope they inspire you to make some hand stamped cards this Halloween holiday season!
Make it a great weekend!
SMiles,
Amy

No comments: