Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I am home!

AMAZING!!!!
That is the one word I have to use to explain the weekend I had at the Close To MyHeart Leadership Conference. My head is still spinning and dancing about all the WONDERFUL new products and programs CTMH introduced to us over the past 5 days! I will share a few of the new things with you now and hope that you will take full advantage of all the clubs, classes and events I offer later this month and on into the fall season so that I can share and teach you more and more!
This photo is of me with my 2nd and 3rd uplines. Karen Morris in on my left. Karen was one of the very first consultants to join the company...19 years ago. She has continually earn the spot of the Top Unit Sales in the entire company year after year. She has the largest team in the company, as well.
Niaomi Smith is to my right. She is my 2nd upline. She has also been with the company for many, many years and she continually earns the 2nd top Unit Sales year after year. Both of these fine ladies have taught me so, so much over the course of the 11 years I have been with the company. I am honored to be on their team!

Okay...here is the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!
Close To My Heart has come up with their own FABULOUS way to follow the digital scrapbook movement. It is called "Studio J" (what a jzzy title, eh?). "Studio J" will be released some time in the Spring 2010. You can get a sneak peek of "Studio J" by visitng http://www.studioj.com/. The clip is 2 minutes long and very heart-warming. There are also some questions and answers about the program at this website. Close To My Heart is embracing the world of Digital Scrapbooking, however, we are not replacing the Classic Scrapbooking form of photo perservation. Our program is not called "digital scrapbooking", either. Rather, "Studio Scrapbooking" is the title Jeanette (founder and CEO of Close To My Heart) has given to this classy new program. One of the nice features about this program is you can mix and match studio and classic scrapbook layouts throughout your album! Those of you who are excited about Sutido Scrapbooking might be thinking, "How am I going to wait until the spring to play with this new program?" Don't worry...I promise you it will be worth the wait! Here are a few photos of a layout created from "Studio J."

I will always be a "Classic" scrapbooker but I am excited to add "Studio" scrapbooking "here and there" in my albums. This program will also be great when I want to make multiple albums and use as gifts!

As for the "Classic" Scrapbooking products, you are going to love all the new scrapbooking kits, new stamp sets and embellishments! I will be sharing all the new information and will have new products on display at my "Back To School" Crop on Saturday Agust 29th. I do hope you will join me at this event. All those who attend will receive the Autumn/Winter 2009 Idea Book FREE. This is my gift to you! More details about this event will be announced soon!

Here is some more excinting news!!!!

CUSTOMER THANK-A-BRATION SPECIAL BEGINS AUGUST 3rd!
From August 3 (Monday morning) through August 17 Close To My Heart is running a very cool Special called "Customer Thanks-a-bration". Here's how it works: If you place a $100 order (before shipping and tax) between August 3 and August 17 you will receive the August Stamp of the Month (It's Your Day, $22.95 value) and a My Reflections Level 2 paper packet ($12.95) absolutely FREE! (free paper packet will vary with order). You can take advantage of this special by calling me (843-207-8698) or on my website (http://amy.myctmh.com/).




AUGUST STAMP OF THE MONTH:

Here is some artwork using the August Stamp of the Month: "It's Your Day". These projects were created by the Art Department at Close To My Heart. You can earn this great stamp set (which is only available during the month of August) at a discount or even for free! You can place your order on my website or email me or give me a call and I will be happy to order it for you! Here is a photo of more artwork using this fun stamp set. These projects were created by me, as well as some of my Close To My Heart Sisters. Enjoy!
I will continue to share more photos of Leadership in future posts!
Make it a super day!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't know you were part of Karen and Naomi's team. Cool! It was so much fun to see you and spend some time with you at Leadership. I'm so glad we hooked up at the airport and had time to visit!