Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

$100 in FREE Close To My Heart product!

Would you like $100 in free select product from Close To My Heart?
I am a few short weeks away from REACHING my goal of earning the Close To My Heart incentive trip to New Zealand. I taught school there back in 1992 and have hopes to return to this land “down under” and visit the school I worked out, the friends I made and most of all, share this opportunity with my hubby, Stan. I have until September 30th to earn the remaining points. With your help I can achieve this goal! As my way of thanking you for helping me, I want to give YOU something to show how much I appreciate YOU!
It is an amazing offer that will make EVERYONE a winner. I need 10 people to make this work (however, we can do several groups of 10 and have even more winners!). Here’s the deal.This will be available to the first 10 people (if I can get an additional 10 we will do a 2nd group, etc). Email me (stamperamy@earthlink.net) right away and then start collecting your order(s) of at least $100. Just for doing this you'll get to take advantage of the great special that is going on now...Free stamp of the month ($22.95 value) plus if you order a minimum of $60 in stamps you can earn the Card Kit “Everyday Celebration” FREE (a $39.95 value) (see the attached flyer for a photo) with no shipping or tax on the free items...this is about a $63.00 value right there. All those who place the minimum $100 order will earn ONE of the following:
*$100 in select product credit
*$60 in select product credit
$40 in select product credit
*3 individuals will be awarded a half price item/collection
*3 individuals will be sent a FREE stamp set
So, everyone will be a winner!!!
...not to mention you already got a great deal and this would help me out so much on reaching my goals.Please email me ASAP if you want to jump on this fun online gathering with prizes galore...I'll need to have everyone’s orders in by WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9th to make this work. If you don't have a current idea book...head on over to my website amy.myctmh.com to view it. Or call me and I will be happy to deliver one to you or put one in the mail.
Feel free to collect orders from your friends-you can combine orders to reach the $100 minimum!Hugs to all and thank you for helping me reach my goal!!!

No comments: