Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Delight in the Everyday!

Boy! It's been a while since I last posted. My children went back to school this past Monday so we have been busy back to school shopping and spending quality time together before the summer ended! I did survive the first day. Yes, I am one of those mothers who still cries when summer comes to an end and the kids head back to school. This year was exceptionally hard. Tucker went to Middle School! I did not expect to react the way I did. I was actually pretty good sending the girls off but when we drove Tucker to his new schooll and he was not interested in me walking him to the building and when I saw how small he looked compared to all those 8th graders (he looked so big earlier that morning when we were taking back to school photos!) my eyes filled with tears!
I am adjusting and the kids are loving their teachers and are off to a good start so life is good! I got great "first day" photos but I will wait until I have them on scrapbook layouts before sharing them with you. One of my back to school goals is to post more layouts, rather than just photos! We'll see how good I do!

Close To My Heart is also offering another FABULOUS special which will run until September 30th! And this special can be combined with my specials so you can earn even MORE FREE PRODUCT!!!!! How COOL is that?! This photo shows the cards you can create with great kit. If you click on the photo you should see it better.

Here are the details for the special CTMH is offering:
September is NATIONAL STAMPING MONTH!
To celebrate CTMH is giving you 3 ways to get a FREE “Everyday Celebration Card Kit” for making 16 beautiful cards!
*Purchase a minimum of $60 in stamp sets (includes A, B, C, D and E-size) between August 18-September 30th
*Host a Gathering with minimum sales of $400 between September 1-30th
*You can also buy as many card kits as you’d like for $39.95 per kit.
....AND there’s MORE FUN! Place any order between September 1-30th and you’ll be automatically entered in our daily drawing for a FREE card kit! Winners will be announced on my website (amy.myctmh.com) and closetomyheart.com . Express your passion for stamping with this pretty new card kit today!
The Everyday Celebration Card Kit comes with:
Feature Kit colors: Chocolate, Colonial White, Dutch blue and Sweet Leaf
1- MyAcrylix Everyday Celebration Stamp Set (D-size and only available with this kit!)
16-4 ¼ x 5 ½ Colonial White Card Bases
16- 4 ¼ x 5 ½ Colonial White envelopes
1-12 x 12 Dutch Blue Cardstock
1-12 x 12 Colonial White Cardstock
4-12 x 12 B&T Duos Paper
1-Chocolate Distressing Ink
1-Dutch blue Distressing Ink
1-Mini Medley Accents Shades of Chocolate Collection
5’-Chocolate Ribbon with Colonial White Stitch
50-3-D foam squares
Sponge
1-Full Color Step-by-Step Instructional Brochure

This kit is a little different than the card kits we had last year and the year before. The paper does not come pre-cut with this year’s kit. I love this enhancement, as it allows you to create scrapbook layouts, as well, as cards! Isn’t that AWEOME!!! I think you will enjoy the “Delight in Everything” stamp set. It has a birthday/celebration theme to it, thus it can be used for just about anything and all year long! Fun,Fun,Fun!!!!!!
I have been busy creating art and working on my September workshop schedule. I will be sharing all the details with you throughout the day so please be sure to stop by again...and again...and again!

No comments: