Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Exciting News!!!!


Hello!

I wanted to let you all know that I will be leaving first thing tomorrow morning to fly out to Long Beach, CA to attend the CTMH Leaderhsip Conference. I am so excited to learn about new products that will be coming out in our new Autumn/Winter Idea Book (which will go live on September 1st), I will learn new stamping techiniques and scrapbooking ideas and get to visit with all my favorite CTMH Gal Pals! This is me with my good friend, Michelle at the CTMH album Retreat last January. She is one of the gals I will be rooming with this week. I would have never met her if it weren't for CTMH! I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends and teammates throughout the country and Canada all because of my love for stamping and scrapbooking!

I will be back home on August 3rd.

Until then I wanted to let you in on a little SECRET....


MARK YOUR CLAENDARS FOR SATURDAY, AUGUST 29th!

I will be hosting a "BACK TO SCHOOL CROP" at the local firehouse on Dorchester Road. Details will be coming soon after I arrive home. This is an event you won't want to miss. There is room for about 28-30 participants so be sure to register EARLY! All those attending will be the first to see new products and get their hands on the new AUTUMN/WINTER Idea book!

Hope to see you there!


I also wanted to remind you that there is still time to take advantage of the "FABULOUS FIVE" promotion going on this month. If you have ever considered becoming a CTMH consnultant, NOW is the time! All those who sign up on/before July 31st will receive an additional 5 products FREE in their kit! Visit my website for all the details (amy.myctmh.com). You can sign up on my website, as well. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! I would love to have you join my CTMH family!


SMiles,

Amy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

See you tomorrow, Amy! I can't wait!