Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Favorite Five!

Have you ever considered doing what I do-becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant? Receiving a GREAT discount on top of the line stamping and scrapbooking products, getting paid to stamp and scrapbook, earn some extra income while sharing your love of stamping and scrapbooking with family and friends, meeting and making new friends on a daily basis?

The month of July is the time to start your Close To my Heart career!

When a new Consultant signs up between July 1-31st they will receive their choice of FIVE products for FREE from the My Favorite Five Product List, with no additional shipping/handling or tax! Now is a great time to become a CTMH Consultant!
Here is a list of itmes to choose from:

Thank You Stamp Set ($22.95)
Magic Moments Scrapbook Kit ($34.95)
Basic textured CS Combo Pack ($14.95)
Life's Delight Memory Showcase ($12.95)
Hello Birdie Card Kit (12.95)
Creative Basics Silhouette Collection ($8.95)
Heartfelt Whimsey Die-cuts ($9.95)
All-Out Adventure Rub-Ons ($9.95)
Window Charms Squares ($9.95)

There is a limit of one item each from the My Favorite Five List, up to five items total, while supplies last. Stadard shipping/handling and tax will be charged on the New Consultant Kit but NOT on the My Favorite Five products selected.

I would love to have you join my Heart-Throb team! Contact me today so I can answer any questions you may have, show you how to sign up and become a member of the CTMH family!

No comments: