Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

July Stamp of the Month: You've Got Flair



The stamp of the month for July is called "You've Got Flair." At first I did not think I would like this stamp set but once I played with I I feel in love with it and now I know I will use it for many different themes. I participated in a swap with CTMH consultants last month and would like to share with you some of the cards I received in the swap. Enjoy!


There are several ways you can purchase this stamp set.

You can purchase it at the regular price for $22.95.

You can place a minimum $25 order and receive the stamp set at a 25% discount.

You can place a $50 order and receive the stamp set at a 50% discount.

Place a $75 order and receive a 75% discount.

Or you can place a $100 order and earn the stamp set for FREE!



You can place your order right on my website-amy.myctmh.com



No comments: