Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer Time Thank You Cards





Hello!
Last night was my night to be creative! I had a great time stamping and scrapbooking the night away! Here are the cards I designed for my July card club. Those participating will create 3 of each design. More details on the kit will be coming but I did want to show you the cards. It is never too late to join my "Kit of the Month Card and/or Scrapbook Club." If you would like to try a class out before actually joining the club you can!

To create these cards I used:


August Word Puzzle Stamp Set (#D1290)
Thank You Stamp Set (#D1361)
Ocean Cardstock and Ink Pad (#X5636 and #Z2136)
Sunflower Cardstock and Ink Pad (#1242 and #Z2150)
Cranberry Cardstock and Ink Pad (#1272 and #Z2116)
White Daisy Cardstock (#1385)
Black Grosgrain Ribbon (#Z1101)
Black Photo Hangers (#Z293)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great cards, Aim! You rock.