Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another Goodie Box-AMAZING!




Hello Ladies!!!!!!

The month of June is half over and CTMH is going all out with the "DEAL-A-DAY" today!
You can purchase a goodie box valued at $220 for just $100! WOW! The last two goodie boxes have been full with really cool products-customers who have purchased them have been thrilled with their goodies!
I do not know what comes in the goodie boxes but I do know that the product is all current and fabulous!
To purchase your goodie box all you have to do is visit my website, amy.myctmh.com and click on "shop online." Then click on the "deal-a-day" tab and all the direcitons will be there for you to follow to order right from my website! It's that easy!!!!
If you are having trouble or would like me to place the order for you just send me an emial or give me a call!






All those who place orders on my website during the month of June will have thier name entered in to a drawing for $50 worth of CTMH products!

This goodie box is only available until 6:00 a.m. tomorrow morning!

Happy shopping!

SMiles,
amy

No comments: