Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ANIMAL COOKIES!



Hello!
Boy! Whoever said summer time was a time for relaxation must not have three children on the neighborhood swim team! All three of my children are on the team this summer and we are having a blast! I somehow became the team assistant, as well, so we are living at the pool! It is, however, alot of fun (but keeps us busy)! I 'll share some swim team photos soon!
We did have some storms last week which caused for the cancelation of some swim meets. This gave me time to get creative and play with more new products from the Summer Idea book!

Here are the layouts that my Scrapbook Club will create in July. What fun I had digging out these photos from "way back when" and placing them on these new layouts! I used the new Animal Cookies Scrapbook Kit and Stickease for these layouts, along with the new foam numbers, summer craft buttons, white daisy rick rack ribbon and the "Sweet Baby" stamp set. I love this stamp set-it can be used for so many different themes. In fact, I have yet to use it on a baby card or baby layout! All these items can be purchased directly from my website (amy.myctmh.com)!

July starts a new session of both my Kit if the Month Card club and Scrapbook Club. Anyone can join-we have gals who paricipate via mail and gals who are local. If you would like to learn more about the benefits of joing this club(s) please feel free to contact me (you can also visit my website and click on "calendar"). You will recieve $50 in goodies just for joining, not to mention all the new techniques and tips you will learn and most of all...all the SCRAPBOOKING and/or CARD MAKING you will accomplish! I hope you will join today!
Smiles,
Amy

No comments: