Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

June Stamp of the Month- Tendor Tags


Hello!
We are slowly getting into a summer schedule around here. Swim team is in full force and all three kids are on the team this year! We are up at the pool alot which cuts into my creative time but I am excited to show you these cards created by a variety of Close To My Heart Consnultants and myself.
The "Tendor Tags" stamp set is available during the month of June only. You can purchase this stamp set at full price ($22.95 plus shipping and tax) or you can earn it at a disocunt or even for FREE!
If you place a $25 order you qualify to purchase this stap set at 25% off, a $50 order will give you this stamp set at a 50% discount, a $75 order will allow you to purchase this set at a 75% discount and if you place a $100 order you will earn it for FREE!
Conbine your order with a "DEAL-A-DAY" and you can get even more for FREE!
Feel free to visit my website to order or contact me and I will be happy to help you!
SMiles,
Amy

No comments: