Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008


Greetings!
Back in September I was challenged to create 10 layouts each month September-December. I have had such fun doing this! Just the other day I created this layout of my daughter, Molly. These photos were taken when she was 2. Molly had a head of curls like Shirley Temple. Oh how I loved these curls! Unfortunately, as Molly grew older (she is now 8 1/2) the curls slowly started to disappear. I wanted to capture these curls on a layout for Molly so she could see how adorable they were. The stamped image is actually from the November Stamp of the Month stamp set found in the Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter Idea book. The original idea came from another CTMH consultant. The face and curls is actually the bottom of the snowman stamped upside down! How clever is that! Molly loves this layout!

One week from today is Thanksgiving. It seems like the older I get, the faster the time goes by!

I always try to take time during the Thanksgiving Holiday to take note of all I have to be thankful for. I thought it would be fun to share with you something I am thankful for each day leading up to Thanksgiving.


I encourage you to do this same activity at home. You can write your blessings down in a notebook or post a new blessing each day on your fridge or just spend a few quiet moments reflecting in your own thoughts. Whatever way you choose to do the activity, I hope it leaves you feeling blessed each day!


Blessing #8: Nature

I am especially thankful this year. I have really enjoyed taking notice of the trees this season. It seem like there is more foilage down here in the south then in the previous 2 seasons. As I drive in and out of my neighborhood I see a rainbow of colors, leaves of all shapes and sizes. It is simply amazing all that God has created for us!
Make is a super day!
SMiles,
Amy


No comments: