Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008




Blessing #7: TRAVEL!

I love to travel! Stan and I recently returned from an amazing Mediterranean Cruise...thanks to my Close To My Heart job! I earned this cruise and it was AMAZING! Stan and I actually flew to Paris 4 days prior to the cruise setting sail in Barcelona. I fell in love with the Eiffel Tower and Italy the moment my feet hit touched the soil. What beautiful buildings and landscape, delicious foods & wine and fun activities we experienced while touring Europe. I was by no means ready to come back home and have high hopes of visiting again some day!


SMiles,

Amy

1 comment:

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

Amy- I LOVE your Paris photo. What a cute idea. You take the best photos. Can't wait to see your scrapbook page with that photo. TOOO CUTE!

Tina