Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

What is in the CTMH Consultant Kit?

It is me again. Yes, this is my 3rd post of the day! I was so over the moon excited about the March special Close To My Heart is hosting that I completely left out a whole bunch of exciting information...and the awesome video below!

The Consultant kit contains over $400 worth of product and only costs $99.00! But that is not all. You also have the option to purchase up to 3 "Add-On" Collections. These collections are drastically reduced and build nicely onto the basic kit.

Here is what you will receive:


...And it doesn't stop there. As I shared in the last message I posted, CTMH is giving all those who become a consultant in March a FREE Art Philosophy Cricut Bundle! This is a $99 value. Or if you already own the Cricut bundle you will receive $100 in select product of your choice!
Here is what comes in the bundle:














I would be honored to help you get started on your CTMH business and be a part of my CTMH family! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to embark on this WONDERFUL adventure!



No comments: