Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Day #24 of the 29 Days of Studio J

This layout was created with the "Dreamin'" Kit. Check out the ribbon. Doesn't it look real-like 3-D-ish? I love when my customers look through my Studio J album and actually touch the page because they think something looks like the actual product! And guess what???? You can make the ribbon whatever color you want. VERY, VERY COOL!

There are just 6 days left to stock up on your Studio J 5-packs. For every 5-pack you purchase you will get an additional 5-pack FREE OF CHARGE! YOu canpruchase your 5-pack on my website (amy.myctmh.com) or feel free to contact me and I will be happy to place the order for you!

Do you know anyone who is having a baby or recently had a baby? Someone getting married, graduating or have a special celebration coming up, etc. Studio J 5-packs make wonderful one-on-a-find gifts for just about EVERYONE!

HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments: