Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Days #25 and 26 of the 29 Days of Studio J



Happy Weekend!
Boy! It is hard to believe that February is just about over. Only 4 more days left to take advantage of the incredible Studio J offer Close To My Heart is offering during February. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about Studio J. I would LOVE to help you get started all while taking advantage of the AWESOME 5-Pack special. And don't forget that even if you are a Studio J member-this special is still advantageous to you!

Enjoy the two layouts I am sharing with you today!
I especially like this first layout. It showcases our Trick-or-Treat night, however I used a retired paper pack from "way back when" called "Giggles & Grins." This was perfect for scrapbooking Disney photos. I love how it was perfect, by changing the red, yellow and black color combination to red, green and black to match the photos. Payton dressed as one of Santa's elves and Molly was actually Minnie Mouse this year. Everything tied in so nicely...thanks to Studio J and the feature that allows me to change the colors of the B&T and Cardstock papers! LOVE IT!!!!!

No comments: