Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 14 & 15 of the 29 Days of Studio J



Here are two more Studio J layouts for you! So sorry I did not post one yesterday. I was busy doing Random Acts of Kindness all day! I am so glad many of you have taken advantage of my 25% discount! There is still some time left to do so if you have not already. Just email your order to me. I will total it up with the discount and let you know your total. Happy Shopping and Happy saving!

This layout was created using the "Animal Cookies" kit. This is another kit that is retired now. I took advantage of the ability to change the color of the cardstock and B&T papers in Studio J to make this layout coordinate nicely with the colors in the photos!
The layout below was created using the "You Rock" kit. If you remember some of the layouts I shared last week were created with the "YOu Rock" kit however they look much different than this one. That is because I changed the colors of the cardstock and B&T paper from the kit. How cool is that, eh? The possibilities and choices we have in Studio J are unending. LOVE IT!!!!!

No comments: