Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness Week and Special 25% Discount!


I hope you are all enjoying your day of hearts and are able to share it with family and friends!

Did you know that this week is RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS WEEK? Well, if you did not know this than you do now!

To celebrate RAOK week I am offering a 25% DISCOUNT on any orders placed between NOW and 9:00 p.m. on WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15th. This special is on any and all orders (club orders and class registrations is not part of this promotion) placed through me. Please email me your order and I will deduct the 25%. If you have been wanting to purchase some Studio J 5-packs-now is the time to save even MORE-you will get a 5-pack at 25% off PLUS earn another 5-pack absolutely FREE (and...once you purchase your first 10 layouts you get to choose a faux leather album as a gift from me, too!) ! How about the Cricut Bundle-order it before 9:00 tomorrow night (Feb. 15th ) and you will save 25%! Anything goes with this RAOK promotion. Get out that awesome new Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book and start shopping!

Happy RAOK Week!
SMiles,
amy

No comments: