Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Quick 30-Minute Layout


Good Morning!

Today I am sharing another layout I created last week at Studio J Boot Camp. This layout was created in less than 30 minutes and I am THRILLED with how it turned out!
I used the "Sweetheart" kit on this layout and the technique I learned was how to create a border using a My Stickease frame. If you click on the layout you should be able to view it larger. You will notice the swirly border along the left side of the Eiffel Tower photo and along the bottom of the 3 photos on the right page. Can you believe that swirly pattern is actually part of a square frame? By cropping and "sending to the back" I was able to transform the frame image into a border!

This layout is actually a hybrid layout. When I was given my layouts the 2nd day of camp I was also given a package of the "Bliss Level 2 Assortments" (pg. 117, #Z1355) and a package of Sparkles (pg.116, #Z1104). I added the grey ribbon flowers directly to my layout along with some sparkles to complete the layout. Oh La La!!!!!

No comments: