Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

NOW is YOUR time to SHINE!

Close to my Heart is offering the most AMAZINGsign - up special during the month of May. It is just TOO GOOD to PASS UP!!! Have I told you lately how much I LOVE my JOB? Have you ever thought about doing what I do...representing an incredible company with incredible product, meeting and making long lasting friendships, purchasing your favorite product at an awesome disocunt or earning them for free....
If you have answered "Yes" to any of these questions than this special is for YOU!
Sign up to become a Close To My Heart Consultant during the month of May for HALF PRICE. Yes! You can purchase your consultant kit for HALF P
RICE and receive the May National Scrapbooking Month Exclusive kit "You & Me" FREE!!!!!
I love how new consultants can customize their starter kit to best fit their likes and needs. Here are the choices you have to choose from:
I personally love the "Chose Me 2" option. I am truly enjoying Studio J - Close To My Heart's online scrapbooking program. I know you have heard me brag about this program in the past. I will always love classic scrapbooking but my children keep me extremely busy these days and I am challenged to stay up to date on my scrapbooking. I have finally found a scrapbooking system that works beautifully for me! I create my 3 - 12 x 12 classic scrapbook layouts each month (for scrapbook club-check us out-we have s much fun!) and then I do the rest of my scrapping on Studio J. I love being able to sit on the couch and scrap while we are watching a movie together as a family, while traveling and staying in a hotel, etc. I love that there is no mess to clean up and I love how all theStudio J embellishments look real-3-D!!!! And I love that I have the option to make my Studio J layouts hybrid layous by adding the actual embellishments, stickease, etc to my layouts when they arrive at my home. I love that I can mix Studio J layouts in my albums along with my classic layouts!

A 12-month Studio J Membership is only $99. But during the month of May you can become a consultant for the low price of $64.50 and then choose the "CHOOSE ME #2" kit and pay only $40 for a 12-month membership! This will qualify you to receive all the benefits of being a Studio J member, you will earn commissions of ALL YOUR PURCHASES on both Studio J and in the Idea Book, as well as all the orders you take from family and friends, you will meet and make great friends and enjoy the thrill and satisfaction of owning your own business! If you do the math you are only spending $104.50 (plus shipping and tax) for a Consultant Kit, the "You & Me National Scrapbooking Kit and a 12-Month Studio J Membership! Now that is what I call a deal TOO GOOD TO PASS UP!

I would love to have you join my CTMH family! Feel free to contact me today and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have and/or help you get signed up and started on this wonderful adventure!

No comments: